HEALTHY BERRY AND BANANA SMOOTHIES

11/26/2014

Hello again!

As I promised, my second blog post is something super duper delicious (and healthy). Drumroll… berry and banana smoothies! These smoothies are so simple to make, and only have a few ingredients. The recipe makes 1-2 servings, but it is easy to add extra ingredients if you want to make more servings.















Ingredients:
◊ 1 cup frozen berries (or berries of your choice)
◊ 2 bananas (preferably overripe)
◊ 1 tsp vanilla extract
◊ 1/4 cup water

Others:
◊ Blender
◊ Glass
◊ Straw (optional)


Recipe:
1) Break up bananas into quarters and place in blender.
2) Add other ingredients into blender and mix on high until smooth.
3) Pour into glass and add your straw!




It's as simple as that, and these smoothies honestly taste amazing!

Thanks so much if you read this post or my first post; I really do appreciate it. Also, I just got Bloglovin and I have added a widget for it on my blog, or you can just click here to follow me!

I love you to the moon and back!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment